Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Seriously and sincerely,

Merry Christmas!

and for those who don't celebrate Christmas (I really love you!) - Happy Holidays! (if you'd like a specific greeting for the Holiday you enjoy and celebrate, please let me know - seriously).

Now, allow me to take a moment to celebrate YOU - all of you who are demonstrating the importance of shopping local. We have choices to make every day, choices about whom we support, where we invest our time, and where we go to get our basic wants and needs fulfilled. By choosing to go to places like Yoyo Joe's or Bella Vista or Rainbow Books and Music - you are not only getting better products and services (I believe) - you are supporting the people who make our community great!

OK, we're just past the 200 mark - I'm wishing everyone a Merry Christmas (or whatever greeting they would like - yes Festivus celebrators, I'm including you!) - but if you want to see me on camera offering a dramatic reading of "A Visit from St. Nick" - then keep the receipts coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment